Monday 22 October 2012

.Trimester 1 Result.

.

This is my final result for trimester 1.


Im quite satisfied that I could pass the 3 pointer.
But it's still not enough for me.

My comment :

Computer Graphics 1
That feel of relief when Mr Ramlan accepted my poster and give me B+.

Life Drawing
I have no idea how would my drawing get an A-. I thought it would be B or C..

General English
Im a little bit disappointed for my english result. I always expecting an A for my english.

Media Appreciation
It was quite a relief that I could pass this subject. Even thought it was just B- , its a jackpot for me.

Basic Photography
I think B is enough. I dont deserve an A for my assignment. But when I get B-, it was so sad.

Visual Research and Communication
B is quite good for me. It suit my effort on the subject.



So far I can be proud of my self that I never thought I can do it.
But I promise to keep it harder on the next trimester. (which has already started)



















.

No comments:

Post a Comment