Friday 28 September 2012

.Visual Research and Communication 1 Final Project.

.

Brace yourself!!

Because this is my final project for VRC.
There's so much work to do for it.

First, we have to decide a movie to study based on our own culture.
Clearly I have to pick a malay movie.

I choose Cun.


Then we have to screen shoot about 8 of an interesting scenes on the movie.
Next, manipulate the picture using the screen shoots and put a flat color effect. We need 3 of it.




Then choose one of the composition and adjust its color scheme. We need three color schemes.


.Cool.


.Warm.


.Analogous.

And the last one, we have to choose one of the color schemes and transfer it into a canvas.


Empty canvas. Actually no. It was just an over exposures picture.
But this is pretty much how my empty canvas looks like.


.Just a rough sketch.


.Add some detail.


.Progress.


Done. That was quite a sad look for me.

















.

No comments:

Post a Comment