Monday 22 October 2012

.Creative English (Week 1).

.

Once again, Miss Shaliza want us to form a group.
There's a lot of assignment she have given to us on the first day.

But then I got a new group member.

They are such a cool person.
I actually didn't like these people on the real life.
And the reason I didn't like them are just because they were so good. So much better than me.

But to be professional, Im looking for a group member that can give me an A.
And I trust them.
So my new group member for english class are..

Amanina : She have a fluent english.
Ai : She have the fluent english too. Both of them are too much better than me.
Shahir nfs : He's so much good at making video. That beats me.
Aida : She's good in acting and dancing. Of course she's better than me.

All of them are good at the things I love. But they did so much better than I am.
That's the reason I didn't like them. The jealousy.
But I trust them. And Im pretty sure that I can improve my skills if I keep sticking up with them.

Almost forgotten, we have two Shahir in our group.
So the next Shahir : I didn't like him for no reason.


















.

No comments:

Post a Comment