Friday 28 September 2012

.General English Summary.

.

We have some test.
A summary.

On that day, it was held on Multipurpose Hall.
It was my mistake that I didn't read the venue on MMLS so I thought it will be held on our class.

I've been in class and there's only few guys of my class waiting for lecturer.
The rest which is about 20 people was not my classmate.

Only then I realized that I was on the wrong class.
Then I ask my classmate to call somebody as we have lost.

-------------------------------------

Finally we are in the MPH.
I was so late for the test. But I thought that Miss Shaliza may give us some extra time.
I try my best to do the summary but I only use just a few minute to finish it.

The others that come earlier than me are still writing.
That's make me worry if I've done any mistake or I'm to taking it simple.

I've tried to look for something else to write, but it was summary.
There's a range for a words.

I have nothing else to do so I just pass my paper to Miss Shaliza and went out.

When I get back to my room and check the MMLS, yes. Its writen there.
The venue was MPH.

And there's a note.

"No extra time for late comer."

By the way, here's the result.












.

No comments:

Post a Comment