Friday 14 June 2013

.Computer Graphics 3 (Final Asignment).

.

As I've mention..
We need to do a lyric video, and we have choose the song 'The Lazy Song' by Bruno Mars.

We did divide it into a few parts.

Huey Ling then combined it into one .fla file, and I edited it all to look consistence.

So here is our final work.

The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars

....................................................

And by the way, we did draw the pictures ourselves.

 
 
 












I only have my drawing, because Im using AI to do it and save as .png.
The rest of my group mate got that kind of patients to draw it directly on flash.
Except that picture of Bruno in a blue suits, Fazira did it.
I use snipping tool to get that picture because i want to adjust her part, and make bruno jumps a bit on the book.


















.

No comments:

Post a Comment