Sunday 21 April 2013

.Visual Research & Communication 2 (Final Studies).

.

Mind-map-ception

A mind map of a mind map of a mind map.

From our previous mind-map, we have to choose one section and make another mind-map of it.


I choose my favorite animal.
Next I need to take one animal and make another mind-map of it.


I choose Bat.
So this is the mind-map of it.


Next, an analytical of Bat.
Front and side view of bat's head.
Bat wing.
Bat teethes.


Back and front view of Bat.


Simplification.


Stylization.
I really love this part.


My first composition.
I choose dominance as Principle of Design.
And Mysterious as theme.



The new Composition.
I choose Balance as Principle of Design.
And stay the same theme, which is Mysterious.



The stand Im using for my mannequin.


The Final Design.

Should I explain my final design?

Naaahh.. I'll just explain it.

This mannequin is representing me.
Just like what our project should be. 'Reflection of Identity'.

So this is my dream.
But not just a normal dream.
A dream that I cant have.
Just like this mannequin, I want to me a vampire. (But I cant, for sure)

This mannequin is quite taller than me. Which mean this is how I wish I could be when I grow up.
That would be someday (I wish). But I don't know when. So It represent the future me.
It has no face, because of the same reason. That I don't know how would I look like when I grow up.

One wrist? It is to show that I am not perfect.
Well, I cant make only one feet.
Feet representing something else in metaphor. So it will give a different meaning in my artwork.

Bigger hand.
It shows that I always want to make something beyond my limit.
(Just like this mannequin)

Bat wing.
If others wish to have a wings and fly like a bird, I really wish to have a bat wing.
Vampire is so much cool.

I don't give my mannequin any pair of shoes.
Because vampire didn't wear shoes.

.......................................................

Just like what I said about the dream I cant have.
We can see in my previous mind-map.
Everything looks ridiculous.
Because that is what I want but I cant have.



















.

No comments:

Post a Comment